Aura is a large community development located on the Southern edge of the Sunshine Coast. The Bells Creek Arterial Construction and upgrade is an ongoing and multistage project that, when completed, will provide the community with a Southern link to the Bruce Highway. Phase 2 of the project incorporated construction of a large round-a-bout and 500 metres of 4 lane road. The project was constructed to Transport and Main Roads Standards (TMR).
Our client needed an experienced surveyor who could manage a project of this size and provide both accurate setout and timely pavement conformance reporting inline with TMR’s strict standards.
We were able to meet to meet our client’s needs and throughout the course of the project provide the following engineering surveying services:
- Machine Control data management and setup (GNSS and UTS);
- Volume calculation and reporting including the Bulk Earthworks phase;
- Establishment and maintenance of our survey control network;
- Engineering Setout to TMR standard;
- Pavement and sub-grade conformance and reporting;
- Final As-constructed Survey to TMR standard.
Throughout the project we provided our client with timely and accurate surveying services, this enabled them to construct and deliver the project to the correct standard for the community and their client.